NASSCOM Foundation’s BigTech Program enables NGOs to access software products at heavily discounted prices. Software product companies such as Microsoft, Google, Eagle Conferencing, Quick Heal Technologies etc. have signed up with BigTech to make this possible. Please visit bigtech.nasscomfoundation.org for more information on how to register and qualify for these donations.
- A survival guide for small-town startups: Tiny entrepreneurs should forget ‘TINA’ and embrace dignity
- 25% skilled youth placed by Maharashtra govt quit jobs within months due to poor salary
- Centre keen to enhance rural livelihood options through Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana
- How do you solve a problem like livelihoods?
- Admissions open for Vigyan Ashram programs